Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Wonder at the end of the final show will we get a mega "Here's what we didn't get to do over the years"...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Niles wrote: »
    Wonder at the end of the final show will we get a mega "Here's what we didn't get to do over the years"...

"There's soooo much we didn't get to do over the last 6 years!!"
    "Oh noooo!"
    "........Maybe we'll get to do them on Monda- *Music stops* Oh."

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

They got their email addresses for that gaff that they are moving to. it's getting more real.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

I wonder will whoever is taking over be introduced before the guys go,ye dublin listeners will have to let us know how they get on in 98.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭cena

Well jp still do his late night show. They well hardly be getting paid the same wages as in today fm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Unsurprising, but still good news. :)

Was the obvious replacement really. Hopefully they've an up and comer to replace KC now.

Anyway, the start of the show today was excellent. "Sinead? SINEAD?!?!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

I'm thinking of taking the day off work so I can hear their last lunch time broadcast on today fm in its entirety.
    It better be worth it if I do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pacly

KC Confirmed via twitter that he'll be taking over! Could be worse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

37 minutes too slow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Pacly wrote: »

Link? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Pacly wrote: »

Like if it was D'Arcy... not that it would ever happen.

Man that would be depressing.

So KC said it will be him, Lenny and Adelle on the show. Nice that someone from the old crew is staying.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So KC said it will be him, Lenny and Adelle on the show. Nice that someone from the old crew is staying.

I think Adelle and KC would fit better than she did on TRFS.

Probably means that Adelle will be the producer and Lenny will have a more on air role than he currently does at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

I used to listen to the show every day, but in the past few years its lost its spark. TBH i don't even know why/when the show is finished but I wont miss it!!! I emailed in once and Ray was a complete twat. Il miss the real old days when it was just Ray and JP late @ night....funny times. Gud luck to them all though

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I think Adelle and KC would fit better than she did on TRFS.

Probably means that Adelle will be the producer and Lenny will have a more on air role than he currently does at night.

KC and Lenny on air together ? I wonder will if work ? HA HA

KC and Lenny on air together ? I wonder will if work ? HA HA

It's a bold new direction alright! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Anyway, the start of the show today was excellent. "Sinead? SINEAD?!?!" :D

Pretty funny alright, what makes it funnier is the fact that it's become obvious the last few shows that they really are just completely winging it and couldn't give a toss what they do on the air, the chat with tony at the end for example, hilarious stuff! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Pretty funny alright, what makes it funnier is the fact that it's become obvious the last few shows that they really are just completely winging it and couldn't give a toss what they do on the air, the chat with tony at the end for example, hilarious stuff! :)

Was also funny when he barged in to Tonys studio at the start of Tonys show and was shouting off mic to say sorry to the listeners cos he forgot to give away his competition prize :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭shortie_chik

cena wrote: »
    Well jp still do his late night show. They well hardly be getting paid the same wages as in today fm

Surely they're getting paid more to move to 98FM for a FOUR hour show at the crack of dawn? When the move was announced, Ray was at pains to point out that it wasn't about the money. :rolleyes:

I'd imagine that's the end of Friday night with JP's iPod. :p

• Advertisement

I wonder who will take over the vacuum left by KC and "lenny"(it's not his real name) I think Louise Duffy is in for a move to evenings.

Lenny said on twitter to someone that will definetely be doing a PODCAST. Oh please Jesus it actually happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

At least now we know its KC we can look forward to the show,will be a different style show but should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Source??

Source??

@KCTodayfm: Thank's a million for all the lovely messages, seriously.. too kind. By the way @adellemac & @MarkLennyskillz will be part of the madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thanks....Looking forward too this now....Hopefully they top what Foley has been doing last few years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

I like KC and Lenny but they're no Ray Foley & JP.

Hopefully they up the ante with it being an afternoon slot.

A question without cheating but what is Lenny of KC and Lenny fames real name ? I've listened to them on the red rooster and on todayfm. Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

KC is Keith Cunningham- that's what he called himself in his Galway bay fm days anyhow! Dunno what "Lenny" is...

• Advertisement

Apparently Lennys name is mark lenihan.

Advertisement