Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

It's strange the actual webcam page won't load for me the normal just "Listen Live" works fine though.

Means they're not on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

Clanket wrote: »
    Means they're not on

It should still load the screen and just show the Today FM logo instead of the the webcam.

With other shows (who don't use the cams) it never loads anything. Just a blank screen

With other shows (who don't use the cams) it never loads anything. Just a blank screen

I guess, it's just all the other Communicorp stations that use webcam just have logo screen when not in use but still allow the audio stream through them.

You might be right, I'm not 100%.

Just remember clicking to watch live on other shows when they were doing something funny and got nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

No, because when I've been watching the Foley show and leave the webcam page open into Fenton's show, as soon as Foley turns off the cams the Today FM logo appears and you can still listen to the station as normal with just the logo instead of cams.

In the past few weeks though the cams don't load at all, just keep getting a "Loading Content" screen and it refuses to even play the audio fo the station until I click Listen Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    No, because when I've been watching the Foley show and leave the webcam page open into Fenton's show, as soon as Foley turns off the cams the Today FM logo appears and you can still listen to the station as normal with just the logo instead of cams.

In the past few weeks though the cams don't load at all, just keep getting a "Loading Content" screen and it refuses to even play the audio fo the station until I click Listen Live.
    I've seen KC with the cameras on one occasion. It was very strange as the stuido was half dark anc KC was on his lonesome.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I've seen KC with the cameras on one occasion. It was very strange as the stuido was half dark anc KC was on his lonesome.

Yeah, KC and Foley are the only ones that use them AFAIK. (Although, the only other people that use that studio are Iano and Matt Cooper, so it's hardly surprising :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

"Don't forget the ham mam"

Ah damn them for going before Christmas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Strange one, the chap they just had on the line to invite him to the Live Lunch (Colin in Carlow) announced on his own twitter yesterday that he was going. Maybe they ran out of time to call him during yesterdays show, but rang him off air to tell him, buy why bother call him today and pretend to give him the invite? Bit pointless I would have thought, just announce the winners at the end of the show if you're gonna do that?

Btw- he's the same Colin from Carlow that was in studio with Ray D'Arcy a few weeks back when he had people in who had changed careers after the boom ended.

Would love to spend some time up in Today FM for the craic, some people have all the luck! :o

• Advertisement

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Btw- he's the same Colin from Carlow that was in studio with Ray D'Arcy a few weeks back when he had people in who had changed careers after the boom ended.

Would love to spend some time up in Today FM for the craic, some people have all the luck! :o

They should release the forms of the people they choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Sh!t, new guy Ken, get it together.

Deedsie wrote: »
    "Don't forget the ham mam"

Ah damn them for going before Christmas...

The start of this may interest you...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The start of this may interest you...

Can't open it in work, ill have a looksee anon! Thanks

Can't open it in work, ill have a looksee anon! Thanks

It's not the full song, but it was one of the times when they were messing around with it. :)

Think I have the full song somewhere, it'll probably be going up eventually over the next few days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Strange one, the chap they just had on the line to invite him to the Live Lunch (Colin in Carlow) announced on his own twitter yesterday that he was going. Maybe they ran out of time to call him during yesterdays show, but rang him off air to tell him, buy why bother call him today and pretend to give him the invite? Bit pointless I would have thought, just announce the winners at the end of the show if you're gonna do that?

no web cam, prerecorded call, picture forming?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

This wouldn't be the first time I've taken things up completely wrong! :p:D

tin-foil-hat.jpg

zuroph wrote: »
    no web cam, prerecorded call, picture forming?????

I don't see the picture what is it? :D

Wonder what song they have picked to be the last one tomorrow.

Dont stop believing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭cena

I can see him coming some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Please let it be something by B*witched! Blame it on the Weatherman!

Dont stop believing?

They said to KC on the podcast they had one lined up. Well he sang it at the meteors when he won it.

It isn't this one according to the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

€10 on Dont stop believing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

need some of ann's una from the saturdays bits

Only 2/3 on youtube, some of her skits had me in stitches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

i think ill shed a tear tomorow!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    i think ill shed a tear tomorow!

You won't be the only one. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Nice to see Nordy on the new RTE movie show. Also nice to see his Nordy Eoghan mug and aka Nordy Eoghan line under his name on screen!

Not looking forward to tomorrow :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Ray and JP are starting on 98 the week after next, right?

Advertisement