Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long term parking?

Options
  • 15-02-2010 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

I am considering getting hold of a camper van but one of the main problems would be parking - I couldn't leave it outside my house at the moment as it would not be safe enough / may not be able get extra parking permit.

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a vehicle in long term storage / parking anywhere in or around Cork city? If so would this be expensive?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

i know there is a fella around the glenville / carrignabhfear area that stores capmper vans. don't know his details but if you asked in the camper forum you might get an answer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

johncm wrote: »
    i know there is a fella around the glenville / carrignabhfear area that stores capmper vans. don't know his details but if you asked in the camper forum you might get an answer

thanks johncm I'll give that a try

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Mini Storage in Mahon have a vehicle compound. There's always a few boats/camper vans there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

thanks PaintDoctor, I'll give them a buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is a storage Unit out on the Kinsale Road that might be worth contacting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement