Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of Train Tickets

Options
  • 15-02-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Guys how much is a weekly train ticket from Gormanstown to Pearse St Station?

Would anyone here know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I'm not sure about price but I know it is a bit dearer than Balbriggan to Pearse.

I have two friends who live out your direction and travel to City Centre daily but drive to Balbriggan because of the extra cost on the ticket from Gormanstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

I'm not sure about price but I know it is a bit dearer than Balbriggan to Pearse.

I have two friends who live out your direction and travel to City Centre daily but drive to Balbriggan because of the extra cost on the ticket from Gormanstown.

Ok thanks, how much is it from Balbriggan do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ok thanks, how much is it from Balbriggan do you know?

Call Irish Rail on 01 836 6222.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

check out taxsaver.ie saves people a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Fare Enquiry form from Irish Rail site:
    http://www.irishrail.ie/contact_us/contact_fares_queries.asp

• Advertisement
Advertisement