Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

personal trainer ,fitness coach westmeath

• 16-02-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

hi looking for ether fitnesscoach or personal trainer in westmeath area to help me gain strength .

bk1991

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Punishment IRL

Where in westmeath?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

Where in westmeath?
    centre of it can travel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 carg72

KNow a good one in Trim, Meath...might be too far but shes excellent!

carg72 wrote: »
    KNow a good one in Trim, Meath...might be too far but shes excellent!

i am in mullingar .

Selene O'Neill - would def recommend her!!! Based in Trim!

• Advertisement

carg72 wrote: »
    Selene O'Neill - would def recommend her!!! Based in Trim!

does she work from home ? have u used her before ?

She has a personal training clinic! She does some rebounding and circuit training classes also! Ya have been to here for pt and classes! Well worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

sounds to me like you're looking for a strength coach man, not a coach to just improve fitness levels.

you should consider looking for a strength and conditioning coach, maybe get in touch with your local rugby club, im sure they'd be working with someone who might do one on one sessions

sounds to me like you're looking for a strength coach man, not a coach to just improve fitness levels.

you should consider looking for a strength and conditioning coach, maybe get in touch with your local rugby club, im sure they'd be working with someone who might do one on one sessions

anywhere online i can look them up ?

bk1991

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭thirdmantackle

go into flex gym in mullingar and ask about personal trainers. i think there are some people who offer a service through the gym

• Advertisement

go into flex gym in mullingar and ask about personal trainers. i think there are some people who offer a service through the gym

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

what sort of Personal training are you looking to do?

I have loads of training regimes that are great for building real muscle nad aslo good Fitness.

what sort of Personal training are you looking to do?

I have loads of training regimes that are great for building real muscle nad aslo good Fitness.

looking to build strength,muscle and fitness

Advertisement