Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone meet up in Cork to watch Spurs' games?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Anyone interested in meeting up on regular occasions to watch the mighty Spurs whenever our matches a shown on tv? Could start the meets this w/e with what is sure to be the match to get us back on track. Reckon we can get double digits this time ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Always a good Spurs crowd in the Evergreen Bar for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Good suggestions lads. Thanks.

@ yiddo59 - Was hoping for somewhere a little closer to town although I was at the Evergreen when Allan Nielsen scored the winner against Leicester:D

@
    therecklessone - Think I'll be joining the club shortly. Any of the members fit and enthusiastic enough to get a 6/7 aside team together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Lemag wrote: »
    Good suggestions lads. Thanks.

@ yiddo59 - Was hoping for somewhere a little closer to town although I was at the Evergreen when Allan Nielsen scored the winner against Leicester:D

@
    therecklessone - Think I'll be joining the club shortly. Any of the members fit and enthusiastic enough to get a 6/7 aside team together?

enthuastic maybe but very doubtful on the fitness side :D

Advertisement