Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 12:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Why does it have a British flag beside my name on the leaderboards? I've checked my Xbox live and Hotmail settings and I have Ireland as registered country on both?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

lazlo wrote: »
    Why does it have a British flag beside my name on the leaderboards? I've checked my Xbox live and Hotmail settings and I have Ireland as registered country on both?

Yeh I've noticed that on some people's. Sisko has an American flag on PC at least. Dunno why that is or how to fix it unfortunately :/ Could be to do with your ISP and how they look to Xbox Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I always assumed it was due to the e-mail I registered on. But if yours says Ireland and your showing UK then I dunno. It can't be ISP for me thats for sure.

I might make a new GFWL account when/if SSF4 comes out on PC

Advertisement