Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to cancel month to month xbox membership and get a cheaper annual one?

• 16-02-2010 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I've had an Xbox since September and have been paying the 6.99 sucker rate for Xbox live. I now want to get a cheap year membership (I've seen a thread about it somewhere on here). My question is how do I cancel the 6.99 one so that I can obtain a code and enter it? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You should be able to turn it off via Xbox.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

You should be able to turn it off via Xbox.com

Perfect thanks! Can anyone point me to that thread where a Boards member is selling discounted subs? Having trouble finding it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

or try live-codes.com. You need a landline to register, but the prices are amongst the cheapest around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

thebhoy wrote: »
    or try live-codes.com. You need a landline to register, but the prices are amongst the cheapest around.
    +1.excellent service too.

The mods should make a sticky with the different venders.This question is asked regularly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Thanks but no landline (a bizarre necessity anyway?!) here. I'll go with the Duffman methinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

What ??? :confused: Since when? I've never had to do that. Must be a recent thing. I know the 1st time I used them the google verification too around 10 hours. After that though codes came instantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I got my most recent 12 month sub for £25.99 (£6 cheaper than live-codes) from cheapxboxlivecodes.com. Also bought points from them before. The first order I made, they wanted me to confirm some details before they sent me the code. The second time, they sent it within 10 minutes.

Advertisement