Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generations Lord Straxus!!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Interesting.

According to the MB2 podcast the relabelling to Generations of the universe line is basically to widen the scope- they're deilberately taking characters who've had few appearances but no toys and considering them. Straxus (actually named Darkmount- Hasbro don't care for no copyright, marvel) and Drift may be just the first shot accross the bows, so to speak.

We may see an impactoratorblast , autobotXaaron and a Death's Cranium toy yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Give the fans what they want. Devcon (based off the Cyclonus mould maybe?) and a reasonably show accurate Arcee. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

It is quite a suprise and a welcome one from my point of view.

not so pushed on the driftb toy but i like the look of straxus (yeah i know its not the same name but i do the same thing with octane/tankor) and the idea that we now may get an impactor?

hell thats got to be a good thing.

good move here by hasbro.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Good to see them trying more unique faces these days like Bludgeon's skull face and Staxus' 'Death Mask' ad a bit of variety to the tried and tested 'bot with face-plate' and'bot wearing sunglasses'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

The Drift Toy looks Horendous.
    but Straxus is bloody Sweetness.
    I had this in my inbox today and was no way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

A detachable head would be nice.

Advertisement