Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I download the syllabuses for subjects?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 1:22am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there anywhere that the syllabuses (or is that syllabi?) can be downloaded. I can only find syllabuses on examinations.ie for subjects that have been changed recently.

In particular, I am looking for Accounting HL!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

www.education.ie the link for syllabi is about 10 down on the left

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

^^^ is right.

From my experience some of the older syllabi, Accounting more than likely included, are very vague and not much use. The newer syllabi are much more specific and in general a good guide on what you need to be covering. I used the geography syllabus as a checklist, not everything is always covered in the textbook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Ah I was looking at the old geography syllabus. You're right, the new ones are great :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 poppygirlx

This will come in handy when uh in june were all pooping or pants over oh whats it called..

oh yeah the leaving cert!!

Advertisement