Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

winter sports insurance

• 16-02-2010 1:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Any good companys out there offering it, dont require full holiday, ie delayed flights, luggage/personal items lost/stolen, or the usual holiday risks as already have year long multi trip one for that. Just need some thing that covers me in event of accident whilst on the snow, equipment loss and passes refund in event of lift closure, or any other risks involved with winter sports, only need for three day cover, was going to add to my year long policy but they only cover for duration of it and not just for the few days i require.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I've used www.getcover.com in the past and will probably use them again if no-one suggests anyone cheaper. Basic cover, but cheap enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

I had to rush in getting mine on Friday.. just jumped at aib as it was first google result..

25quid..(thats everything included)

Shop around you will get it for less than 20..

Getcover
    Blueinsurance
    Travelinsure.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Carre Neige is insurance that is specific to skiing. In France, you can buy it with your ski pass, and it's brilliant. Everyone knows it, once they see on your ski pas that you have it, they sort out everything, you don't have to pay a penny for anything. I'm pretty sure you can buy it separately for use in other countries, but I've never done this.

No snow policies are not worth it, they always have lots of exclusions built in (between jan and march, only over 1600m, stuff like that) and they only work if all lifts are closed. All resorts will keep at least a couple of lifts running, no matter how bad the snow is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

Travelinsure.ie

thanks, www.travelinsurance.ie was €1.31 cheaper than get cover with a lower excess. booked and paid for with paypal... job done.

Advertisement