Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total noob requiring assistance with uTorrent

• 16-02-2010 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey folks.

I know its never good to start posting anywhere with a begging-ass plea, but that is what I am being forced to do. My apologies in advance.

I'm trying to setup uTorrent on my pc. I have little to no clue what I'm doing, being honest, and after trawling through several dozen webpages and online guides I have gained nothing but mild eye-ache and some severe confusion.

So far, I have uTorrent installed (and nothing else), configured to London UK and discovered that I have no upload capability.

I am running Windows XP Xenium Black.

I am using a Cisco EPC2425 router, supplied by UPC, but do not have any tools for accessing it, or at least any that I can find.

If somebody would be so good as to let me know how to proceed, with the minimum of jargon, TLAs and "everyone knows what that means"-type shorthand, I would be greatly obliged. Please include any other software I may need to get up and running. Even a link to a suitable, easy-to-understand-for-a-technological-illiterate online guide would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for your time.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement