Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob's Music Connection Game!

Options
  • 16-02-2010 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

This place needs more games. The rules are simple:

- Someone posts a song, the next person posts a song with a part of the title of the previous song in the name. e.g. Poster A posts The Holiday Song by The Pixies. Poster B then posts Holiday in Cambodia by The Dead Kennedys, or Holiday by Green Day.

Rule 1: Try to be original, dont take The or I as the connection between songs.

Rule 2: You must listen to the song posted above before you post a connection. I suppose there's no way to enforce this, so I'll just have to trust you guys ;)

Rule 3: Anybody who posts Jedward, Hannah Montana, or any other monstrosity posing under the guise of "music" will be disqualified from the game. Certain people here know a bit about getting disqualified, don't they? ;)

More rules added as I think of them.......:pac:

I'll get us started:

EDIT: I post a Rock Band video because it's the only video I can find with the studio version of the song :o

Comments

Advertisement