Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jedward t-shirt in dublin

• 16-02-2010 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

This should probably be posted in a non-fashion thread....I need to buy a jedward t-shirt. Has anyone spotted any in dublin city centre lately??

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

When I was in Dublin a month ago I couldn't get down Henry street for the amount of Jedward Tshirts being sold at them stalls!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 nomdeguerre

If you can't find one, get that spiffy red blazer from the Pressure video!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 donstavros

Saw a shop selling Jedward t-shirts on North Earl street Dublin 1 (a same street as Bowyers department store)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭deisebabe

Thanks for the replies, got my jedward t-shirt in that shop beside bowyers....5 euro bargain!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 donstavros

I got a Jedward t-shirt there too. I was passing this morning and they had Jedward Posters!!!

I love that shop... great bargains!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Tuthills in Liffey Valley has them too :)

Advertisement