Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need cut out Trees

Options
  • 16-02-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any high resolution cut out trees for photoshop?
    I'm making a rainforest scene, and have plenty of low res trees for the background, but I don't have any for the foreground, and I'm having a hard time even finding photos of lone trees to cut out myself.

I'm happy to upload some of my own cut out trees or people as a trade.

Incidentally, does anyone know any good resources for free cut outs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dub1dude

How does your composition look so far? Hard to recommend images or brushes without seeing what it looks like so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

It's an animation panning up out of the forest. I was planning on basing the scene around whatever type of trees I had, but it will need to show full size top to bottom trees at a good resolution.

It's not a literal rainforest, so any type of trees, as long as they're leafy will do.

Advertisement