Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Fair Lady Costumes

Options
  • 15-02-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi All

I've just joined a musical society and we're putting on My Fair Lady next month. The chorus have to find their own costumes and I'm having trouble finding anything. Anyone know anyplace I could get an Edwardian dress for the race day scene - it just needs to be black and/or white.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gingersnap99

You could try The Costume Mill on Capel Street - The 133A Capel st, 1 DUBLIN. Ph: 8748611.

The Rathmines & Rathgar Musical Society did a production of My Fair Lady back in '04. Don't know if they hold on to their costumes or if they hire them. http://www.randr.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

go into all the charity / second hand shops and you'll probably find something. start in rathmines and walk your way down camden street to capel street. you really have to get in and dig around but its worth it for the cheap prices!!

Advertisement