Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allods Online launches Open Beta Feb 16th

Options
  • 16-02-2010 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi guys,

I thought I'd drop in to let you know that Allods Online is now available for everyone as the Open Beta launches today, February 16th.

No beta keys are required, and the game has no subscriptions. You can download the 2.2GB game client from http://en.allods.gpotato.eu/Download/Client.aspx

All you need to have to play is a free gPotato.eu account which you can sign up for at http://www.gPotato.eu

Want to know more? Just google "Allods Online", and if you have not tried a MMORPG before because of the up-front costs, then this is the game for you!

Jamie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

Anyone playing this? looks kinda good.. like give it a go.

why when i log on i can see two servers they are 3 letters ie, ISA, TKD

but when a friend loggs on he has the choice of two servers with names ie. bladefist, tanaris etc

whats the story with this, we want play on the same server

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Sounds like your friend might be connecting to World of Warcraft instead, your server names seem like the correct ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Could depend on if he has the USA version or a French/ German language version, each connects to different servers that have different names. ISA and the other are the European English servers so you can complain to him being in the wrong place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

molloyjazz wrote: »
    why when i log on i can see two servers they are 3 letters ie, ISA, TKD

but when a friend loggs on he has the choice of two servers with names ie. bladefist, tanaris etc

whats the story with this, we want play on the same server
    facepalm.jpg

Sorry, couldnt help myself :p

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    facepalm.jpg

Sorry, couldnt help myself :p

no u dopes!!! i said i.e bladefist IE ... i know well BF and outland are WOW servers, was using them as an example! i was using them names as an example cos i couldn't be boterd to go to his room and see what they were called, but they 2 full names like a wow server and not 3 letters like ISA!

so u can facepalm ur self, for not reading what i said right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

He is still playing the US version of the game though.Tensess and Nezeb are the US server names.Isa and Zak are the EU servers names.

facepalm.jpg

Still stands. :p

Advertisement