Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TomTom v845 Maps released

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I think I can actually see the road in that one, there seems to be one more, in the right place, so I say that that's it.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome Orla.
    If anyone wants a screen shot of any intersection etc please post location or cordinates.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭pmsurveys

Dont know if anyone has used latest maps in UK but you need to download a fix for the postcode search. Happened me today. Its not fully working. Patch is on tomtom website.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭nickhx

something definitely badly wrong with the latest v8.45 map release on the Dublin to Cork road -- if you try to do a straightforward trip from Dublin to Cork it routes you via the M9 rather than via the M8?

My map is Western Europe v8.45.2645

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Here is the route I get.Summery attached.

M50 to Exit 9
    N7 to Exit 11
    N9>N10>N77>N76>N24>M8 (E201) to Cork
    The settings I used were fastest route & allow tolls.
    The route time for this is 3:35 I would Imagine M7>N8>M8 would be quicker. (it is also shorter)
    I see what TT say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Koolkid, I have a TT730. How do you reset the Home location. I gave it to my dad and the home was changed to his address and want it to change it mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭pmsurveys

koolkid wrote: »
    Here is the route I get.Summery attached.

M50 to Exit 9
    N7 to Exit 11
    N9>N10>N77>N76>N24>M8 (E201) to Cork
    The settings I used were fastest route & allow tolls.
    The route time for this is 3:35 I would Imagine M7>N8>M8 would be quicker. (it is also shorter)
    I see what TT say.

See my post #22 ........... New section of M8 is shown as closed around Cullahill ....Also I travelled down M9 today and its shown open all the way to Waterford which might explain why its trying to send you that way. I also saw today that M8 closed end of May ... I think for tie in for last section ..... yipee

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭nickhx

batman2000 wrote: »
    Koolkid, I have a TT730. How do you reset the Home location. I gave it to my dad and the home was changed to his address and want it to change it mine.

Main Menu -> Add Favourite -> Home

Advertisement