Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Luck/energy

• 16-02-2010 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

I seem to always be surrounded by bad energy, people often dislike me for no reason. I also have terrible luck, something bad happens to me almost every day. What can I do to get rid of it/find the source??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

DigiGal wrote: »
    I seem to always be surrounded by bad energy, people often dislike me for no reason. I also have terrible luck, something bad happens to me almost every day. What can I do to get rid of it/find the source??
    In a nutshell, stop believing your bad luck is down to an external source or energy. Think instead of how you feel within. Think of the image you project. And also, examine your life, is your luck really exceptionally terrible?

To allow yourself to feel that this is something outside of you removes your power to change it, and changing this is totally up to you. Any bad energy you feel is from you, rather than inflicted upon you. Look for negative things, youll certainly find them. And the opposite is true. Look for positive outcomes, and take chances, and your perspective on your luck may change.

In your dealings with other people, dont worry about what they think, just give of yourself what you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

Can't agree more with the previous post. I was in the same situation.. unbelievable bad luck, I was convinced that I was cursed or something.. What worked for me was to begin my mornings with a smile (even though I had no reason whatsoever) and thinking about what I should be grateful for.. It may sound stupid, but it did wonders for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Agree entirely - it is all in your thinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I agree 100% with the other posters. Believe in good things and it will work out.

Also starting the day with a smile and listing 1, 5, 10 each day that you like in your life. Really works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

DigiGal wrote: »

One of the easy things to do is to just relax, smile and surrender every situation you come across and be grateful for the opportunity given to you. Start your day by being grateful for the things you do have, material or spiritual. Then when you smile at others from your Heart see the smiles return to you and be Grateful :)

To find the Source...smile to Your Heart with all your Love and feeling and connect with your Heart...You wont find it in books, your Connection is in Your Heart. Searching means your busy, just let go and surrender and feel. Then to communicate to Source use The nice feeling in Your Heart, and Pray/communicate. After a few times you may feel a response from your Heart, opening, expansion etc..

Most people when they pray they do so with emotions, asking for help pleading etc, or worse with fear or guilt etc all human emotions, just let go all this and enjoy the nice feeling in Your Heart. Like a child pulling at mommy's leg :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Its all about positive outlook, I was the exact same as you a few years ago, still am a bit at times and have to remind myself to keep looking up. I dont have much but I have a wife and 3 beautiful kids and I just remind myself that they are all I need and by making them happy I make myself happy. I recently got diagnosed wit diabetes and after an initial bout of feeling down about it, I now see it as something good, I have lost 2 stone, I excercise regurlarly and hopefully it will end up making me live longer than I would have without it.
    I used to always think 13 was an unlucky number and it used to follow me about all day, when I looked at my watch it would be 2.13pm or 13.25, the volume on the stereo would settle at 13, loads of things used to have 13 in them and I thought I was cursed, then my 1st son was born, guess what weight he was, 7lb13!!!. At that moment I said I had enough of this sh1t so I made 13 my lucky number, it still pops up from time to time but I dont think I am cursed by it anymore, if anything I welcome it, almost like a guiding light.
    Change the way you see things and your brain will change the way it deals with them.

Advertisement