Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken stick €60 in smyth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Whats the game cost €30?? how bad can the stick be for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It's wireless only isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

It's wireless only isn't it?

For 60 lids in a bricks and mortar shop I really dont care, I need some form of stick, will be snapping this up today....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Fieldog wrote: »
    For 60 lids in a bricks and mortar shop I really dont care, I need some form of stick, will be snapping this up today....

I've heard nothing but bad things about the T6 stick. I'd say to gut the parts out and use the case for modding, but I've even heard that it's a total dick to mod! (Something about custom-shaped screws? I dunno)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Fieldog wrote: »

Just be aware that you won't be able to use it in most tournaments if you want to do that at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

gamestop across from the xgc have this for 60, i almost bought one last week, they also have the ex 2 for a bit less, they do pre owed stuff as well

actually, am so hard up for a stick that i checked this branch of shop and they have one just around the corner from where i live, so i called up and after 10 mins of being on the phone and the guy telling me he didn`t have any in stock i made him look and he found one :) so am heading around there now to get it. I think i can trade in tekken 6 and get about 30 quid cash back at my local extra vison lol

cheers for the link placebo

yeah so i bought this anyway, its the special edition box set. Namco were giving these away at the pal territories final, its the stick, the game and the art book. Its well worth 60 quid, batteries not including though, ****ing tramps. I only bought it because i am desperate for a joystick, anyway get them while there going!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Jesus, this is going for dirt now?

I was well pissed when it was sitting around for 150 sterling (as opposed to 150 on the dollar / euro scale where it was meant to be) when I needed something to replace my ailing EX2 mod.

Ah well, bought that HRAP now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Anyone have any opinions on how the sticks runs so far? I'll be picking one up for my housemate on Saturday, so any reviews'd be lovely.
    Though he hates tournament level play, so any aul stick will probably be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just picked one up in smiths tallaght. They have two for the 360 left

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

For someone like me this stick will do me for what I need it for, just playing standard SF4 at home or with mates, I dont play fighting games professionally or in tournaments, I just was so sick of the standard xbox joypad, at the start I was getting my ass handed to me whilst I got used to the new control scheme, then the more I played I was back pulling off lots of old SF2 combos that I used to pull in the arcades..... cant wait to get a proper "hands on" with it online!

In the end I payed about 18 of my own hard earned for it, had a 25 quid voucher and they gave me back 17 quid off tekken 6, so for 18 quid it will do for me.....

I grabbed the last one in Galway anyways. News seems to have spread of the crazy discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

chunkis wrote: »
    yeah so i bought this anyway, its the special edition box set. Namco were giving these away at the pal territories final, its the stick, the game and the art book. Its well worth 60 quid, batteries not including though, ****ing tramps. I only bought it because i am desperate for a joystick, anyway get them while there going!

i think that a savage deal for 60 quid but does the stick have a wired option or is it wireless all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Didnt want to make a new thread but apparently SSFII HD Remix and MvC is €6.99 on PSN, so you can use your wireless sticks to your hearts content!

this deal is no 49 euros!

this deal is no 49 euros!

Is that a typo for "This deal is now €49"?

EDIT: A rapid response would be lovely here, I may be heading to Dublin tomorrow and if this is true I definitely will XD

EDIT2: Also, does anyone know what Smyths still have 360 sticks up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

...y'know, that never even occured to me. God I've become to relient on the internet.

Advertisement