Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie O' Dea calendar

Options
  • 16-02-2010 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else get one of these in their letterbox this morning?

Nice to see he can still find ways to waste money. Then again why should he care when it does not come from his pocket.

I guess this is his way of showing how he is a man of the people.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Is it as good as the Daniel O'Donnel or Cliff Richards calanders?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Is the date for the forthcoming election pre-printed on it ?

Coz that's the only reason that I'd welcome it.

I'd love if everyone in the city who objects to this little weasel and and his dodgy party would post these back to him with a "not on your life"; I know it would cost us the price of a stamp, but it'd be worth it.

Alternatively, maybe we should set up drop-boxes around the various shopping centres and get people to drop them in there - maybe getting a few thousand back in one go might give him the hint ?

But my biggest objection would be the fact that we've already paid for these. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Is it as good as the Daniel O'Donnel or Cliff Richards calanders?!

Not a patch on wee Daniel's calendar. :)

Advertisement