Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website intro

Options
  • 16-02-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I'm looking to design a fancy website intro page using our band logo. Our website is hosted and designed using moonfruit. Any suggestions would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭.danindudlin

puremule wrote: »
    I'm looking to design a fancy website intro page using our band logo. Our website is hosted and designed using moonfruit. Any suggestions would be great

I'm of the opinion that "intro pages" went out of date about 2/3 years ago. Everyone just clicks "skip" anyway so I wouldn't be bothered!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

puremule wrote: »

I would suggest not having an intro. They're pretty annoying and most users scramble to find the Skip Intro link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

+1 on website intros being rubbish

Advertisement