Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Legends

Options
  • 16-02-2010 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭

hi all. the dvd of Halo: legends is either just out or soon to be released (it's out in america. fro what I hear it's basically the Animatrix set in the Halo universe, but i can't seem to find out if the disc has an english language track at all, or just japanese with english subtitles!

if anyone has it or has watched it, could you please let me know? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

I know nothing about the quality but I saw it in HMV at the weekend so it's out here too. Trailer for it had English language so I'd be very surprised if the full release didn't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

If it's anything like the Animatrix or Gotham Knight then it'll be 50% crap and 50% awesome.

For some reason they keep going back to anime studios that produce garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Somewhat surprisingly there isn't any japanese audio on the dvd/blu-ray at all.
    Very shiny, some great shorts, some definitely not so great, but I'm happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I'm guessing this is part of the 50% awesome bit

lolhalolegends.gif

lolspartan1337

Advertisement