Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Missing

Options
  • 16-02-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Did everyone get the email about a student missing since last night?

It's supposed to be a student from LIT. She allegedly entered the Shannon river near Clohessys bar.

I saw the garda helicopter hovering over the spot for about at least a half hour last night. I hope nothing bad comes of this but things don't look too good as ambulances and the fire brigade were on the scene.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

From the email it would appear that they don't even know who she is. Pretty sad

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

ronanc15 wrote: »
    From the email it would appear that they don't even know who she is. Pretty sad

Yes the email was worded pretty strangely as it asked to please check on friends and housemates.

Seems to imply they don't know who the person is.

There were people on the scene last night - students like so somebody must have an inclination as to who she is.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Protection of identity?

I hope they find her safe and well

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

Advertisement