Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Travel Agency

Options
  • 16-02-2010 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi there,

does anyone know if there is any good travel agency in Sligo? I only knew about the one that is closed down now in Tesco building.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

mullaneys on o connell street ask for celine. no affiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Why ask for her in particular? Where is that? Beside the new permanent TSB building??

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

mullaneys on o connell street ask for celine. no affiliation.

just discovered them recently my self, 4 years in sligo never knew they were there

also one on john street, about 30 seconds walk past the 4 lights going towards the link road on the right hand side

;)

cool thanks a mill! :) I have a look there today after work!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

i used to go to school with her shes sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Janine87 wrote: »
    cool thanks a mill! :) I have a look there today after work!

the one on john street is only open till 5.30, mullaneys is 6 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I was dealing with both travel agents recently, found the one on John Street to be very friendly and efficient. The lady I was dealing with was very understanding and tried to help me find the best deal and showd me a variety of different hotels in Hong Kong. She would still be looking at flights to see if she could find them cheaper by routing the fligh through a different airport.

I ended up booking my holiday to New Zealand on the net and not through the travel agents.

I found the one in Mullany's also very friendly but not as efficient. I told her what I wanted but it toook her nearly two days to ring me back with a price where as the woman in Unique Travel (John Street) had it for me straight away.

I was in the one in John Street. Very nice. I got a few brochures and went through them. Will go back during the week and get an official price including flights.

Advertisement