Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Limerick City Question

Options
  • 16-02-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey all, I've only recently moved to Limerick and my sister is down for a few days. I live on upper gerald griffin street and she's got a car. What I'm trying to find out is where can we park her car for free and if not for free then where would people suggest is the best car parking place.
    The on street one gave her a ticket this morning and also only suppose to stay there for 2 hours. Pain in the ass really, since I can't seem to find any free parking outside my gaf!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

best thing would probably be to get a price on a weekly ticket or a half week ticket from one of the nearby multi storey car parks.

Probably be cheaper and safer than on street parking as the traffic wardens patrol that area quite a bit each day.

Advertisement