Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank Electricity Bill from Bord Gais

Options
  • 16-02-2010 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭

Just got my 2 month bill and all thats on it is my last bill amount and saying it was paid by DD. No reading, not even an estimated one. Anyone else get one of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

TheDriver wrote: »
    Just got my 2 month bill and all thats on it is my last bill amount and saying it was paid by DD. No reading, not even an estimated one. Anyone else get one of these?

No but wish I did, after seeing my one :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

OP perhaps ring them and ask them to reissue a bill that actually contains details such as usage?

if you a registered online you can check your bill there, if not register on the site https://accounts.bordgaisenergy.ie/register.php

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

so I rang them and basically ESB never submitted reading but there will be one out in few days as a reading was taken by esb after letter got posted.
    Strange, I thought they would have estimated the bill?

so I rang them and basically ESB never submitted reading but there will be one out in few days as a reading was taken by esb after letter got posted.
    Strange, I thought they would have estimated the bill?

The ESB? Do they still read the meters when you are with Bord Gais???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

yes the esb still read the meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I think ESB networks read the meters and submit it to either esb supply or airtricity or bord gais

I think ESB networks read the meters and submit it to either esb supply or airtricity or bord gais

Yes you are right, just looked it up.

Advertisement