Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Ben 10 scooter

Options
  • 16-02-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi All

A little boys Ben 10 scooter has been taken from outside Superquinn today. If anyone sees it dumped anywhere can you let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Suggest you look in the stream between us and Burnaby Lawns. That's where it's likely to have headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Suggest you look in the stream between us and Burnaby Lawns. That's where it's likely to have headed.

Bang on the money there, my son's Thomas the tank engine scooter was taken from our front garden last year - we found it in that stream, it had been burned ...poor little fella was going on about his scooter being burned for months afterwards...scumbags:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Hi All

Took a drive around the Burnaby Lawns area on the advice of very helpful Superquinn staff and found the bike in a garden.

Called into the house and told the parents I was giving the guards their address.

Told the guards and can't help but feel nothing much going to be done about it anyway.

But a 6 year old boy is very happy to be reunited with his scooter :D

Thanks All

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

There are a group of very small kids going in to SQ and stealing anything including eggs and throwing them at houses, breaking trees, etc on way back to BL. We need to watch out for them. Granted the cops cant do much with them but their parents will not like seeing police cars around, I do know that much.

Advertisement