Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Certificate Fees 2010

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Cathal93, you did well this morning. Well done!

For anyone that missed it, you can listen to it here. The bit about the LC fees starts at exactly 90mins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

woohoo......Go Cathal93....Cathal93 for taoiseach.....or willie's job....or something.....I suppose you'd be happy enough with the college place....gerry said over 400 for arts...i don't believe that - not for ucd anyway. It's too big a course to go up much. I don't think it will go up by more than 10 points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Cathal93

Ha thanks! Glad that people actually care about this topic!

Was anyone as annoyed as me that they didnt read out any texts or take any more calls about the matter, they just went straight into talking bout the eastenders live episode!

Sure one battle at a time I suppose! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

pathway33 wrote: »
    woohoo......Go Cathal93....Cathal93 for taoiseach.....or willie's job....or something.....I suppose you'd be happy enough with the college place....gerry said over 400 for arts...i don't believe that - not for ucd anyway. It's too big a course to go up much. I don't think it will go up by more than 10 points

Arts will never break 400, science could easily, but arts wont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Fad wrote: »
    Arts will never break 400, science could easily, but arts wont.

I think it will go up this year. Breaking 400 is not really going to happen because it takes in 1200 students, so there is places for many people and I don't think it is even full this year. An awful lot of people who have Arts on their CAO have it as a back up plan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Cathal93

I think it could break 400!!

Anyone worried bout maybe needing to repeat with those kinds of points!!

(and of course to bring it back to me obsessions with the money, those repeat charges are mad!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

hey the repeat fee is mad, i went mental when i found out i had to pay what interestingly converts to exactly 100 old irish punts on top of the usual fee, think of how long ago that was.. pointless charge, its just hidden government income

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

280 quid, and this much uproar? :rolleyes: I hope you know what's in store if you have to pay college fees at some point...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭bubblz

what?????? repeats will have to pay fees in college??? no1 effing told me this!!! well thats me not going if that is the case... parents defo wont be able to afford it & my brother is also set to go to college this yr...

Advertisement