Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Legends

Options
  • 16-02-2010 3:15pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dunno if it belongs here (personally I do, its an anime)

Just got it yesterday, have to say, I'm very impressed. Smooth animation, great voiceovers, intruiging storyline so far. Anyone else have a look at it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Just watched the trailer there, looks pretty schweet! I think I'll go find somewhere that has it streaming though, bit low on funds at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Yeah, there's another thread in the Games section (and probably another in the Halo one :o) but I picked up the blu-ray from Amazon this week.
    I've only seen the shorts that were up on Waypoint because I don't have my PS3 with me.
    They were -
    The Babysitter (eh)
    The Duel (loved it, really did)
    The Package (hideous dialogue but great C.G. and neat Cortana/Halsey fan service)
    Origins Part 1 (Good, but was heart-broken that they didn't get Jen Taylor for Cortana's VA)

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Is it a different studio doing each episode?

Wanna find me a link to whichever episode is by whoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

gearoidof wrote: »
    Is it a different studio doing each episode?

Wanna find me a link to whichever episode is by whoever.
    Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I suppose I'm gonna get confused unless I've actually played the games?

Well, let's find out, me go watchy watchy Bones one. I like Boners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

The Duel (loved it, really did)

I never played the games but watched parts of it and I really loved that episode. The animation was stunning, it was like a moving water painting. The story was touching too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chrisssteeven

The game looks quite interesting as well as attractive as it has got a great kind of animation in it . I had seen just 2 episodes. They were wonderful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 scrappy_ac

Watched them all there have to say i enjoyed them all but didnt like the look of duel i mean the story was great but didnt like the animation

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

You either love or hate the animation style of Duel, I personally loved it, I found the Duel and Origins I and II to be the best of the lot.

Advertisement