Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aux Cable in galway

Options
  • 16-02-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Looking for an Aux cable for my speakers, does anyone know any places that sell them cheap in town? Tried Zhivagos and theyre €10 there so looking for a bit cheaper.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Im sure I could spare ya one. Ive one in the back of the telly (doing nothing).

Ill just order one of these next time im buying off dealextreme. (their shipping takes about 2 weeks, so no good for you).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Maplins out in wellpark might have a cheap one, depening on what length you want

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Actually, €2 shop might have one either, but I cant say ive ever seen one in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Galway isn't the best for buying electronics of any kind. Maplins is very convenient but extremely expensive, all you have to do is look at their website to see the markup the Galway shop has, but if you need it they probably have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

The 2nd Tesco in the Shopping Centre, i.e. not the Grocery one, sells all types of cables for Audio & PC at very low prices

• Advertisement
Advertisement