Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarms

Options
  • 16-02-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Yes it's house alarms again.

Work at home and neighbours alarm is going since 8am. Can't contact them as i have no numbers. Can I do anything ??? :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

try posting in the right forum :p

Accommodation & Property
    would prob be the best forum for this :)

Welcome to boards.ie, If you need anything, just holla!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 WayKay

Just starting to use boards.ie as you can see alright. Thanks for tip though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭thebiglad

WayKay wrote: »
    Yes it's house alarms again.

Work at home and neighbours alarm is going since 8am. Can't contact them as i have no numbers. Can I do anything ??? :eek:

I thought alarms are meant to deactivate after 20 minutes?

If you live in a managed estate call your estate management company, perhaps they have a number for your neighbour.

Else be grateful it is tuesday and it is likely they are only at work and not a weekend away (as happened to me with my neighbours alarm recently)

Failing that not much you can do, when your neighbour comes home, get their mobile number for next time just in case - although of course you do rely on them being willing to leave work to come home to stop the alarm.

Advertisement