Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois Injury Clinic

Options
  • 16-02-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend this place or not (Obviously PM me if its anything negative please). I need to get orthotics made and this place is the nearest place to me.

http://www.laoisinjuryclinic.ie/index.php?p=5

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

This guy in monastervin seems to be highly recommended from looking around. any experience?
    Mike Davis at Wellshod in Monastervin

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

woah there horsey. If you're getting orthotics go to the best place for your feet, not just the nearest. They will make a massive difference. I had them and the difference was very noticeable.
    I went to a girl in the Charlemont Clinic in Dublin (I was referred there) Maria McCullen is her name, not sure if she's still practising though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Kingdom wrote: »
    woah there horsey. If you're getting orthotics go to the best place for your feet, not just the nearest. They will make a massive difference. I had them and the difference was very noticeable.
    I went to a girl in the Charlemont Clinic in Dublin (I was referred there) Maria McCullen is her name, not sure if she's still practising though.

I do agree with you in a sense, i have no problem going to someone in dublin. The guy in Monastervin seems to be highly regraded from my googling powers anyway. I could find no mention of the place in portlaois, hence my post and question, I was a bit wary.

Advertisement