Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers for Re-sizing ring in Cork City

Options
  • 16-02-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a jeweller to re-size a ring in town......looking for someone trustworthy that is going to do a proper job......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

carrolls jewellers in rutland street, they are manufacturing jewellers. behind south terrace towards douglas street, but only a few minutes from the foot birdge at the college of comm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

thanks - have you used them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

i have used liam lynch jewlers in the english market. cant speak highly enough of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

yes have used and recommend carrolls. they have also made some jewellery for me.

just spoke to both Lynch's and Carroll's and I have to say, they were both an absolute pleasure to deal with over the phone......thanks for the responses, cos I'd never heard of either

• Advertisement

just wanted to follow up - got my rings done in Carrolls - gotta say, they were fab - I didn't want to bring my rings somewhere where they'd be sent out, I wanted someone I could trust them with, they spent time going through what they'd do with the rings and I had absolute confidence that they were in good hands - so thanks for the direction to go there, I'd highly recommend them and would be very happy to go back to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LianeB

Hi, just wanted to say thanks to u all !!! I have to get my wedding ring and engagement ring resized and after your recommendations I have organised to call in to Carrolls today. Cheers, :)

Advertisement