Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Patrick's Festival 5k Road Race.

• 16-02-2010 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

<Snip>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

PR Guru wrote: »
    If anyone is interested in running 5K through the centre of Dublin city, I heard there is a great event being put on as part of the St Patrick's festival. It is the KBC Asset Management St Patrick's Festival 5k Road Race, for which, the legend Eamonn Coghlan is race director. I got my entry form at www.patricksrun.com The prizes look excellent also.
    Brain dead? last thread locked. there is a proper thread on the race already. please stop with your advertisements. no doubt a mod will be along to hopefully boot you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭DustyBin

PR Guru? - is that name supposed to be ironic?
    The more I read from you the more likely I am not to do this race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

PR Guru wrote: »
    If anyone is interested in running 5K through the centre of Dublin city, I heard there is a great event being put on as part of the St Patrick's festival. It is the KBC Asset Management St Patrick's Festival 5k Road Race, for which, the legend Eamonn Coghlan is race director. I got my entry form at www.patricksrun.com The prizes look excellent also.

I got a letter in my door about it saying it wasn't so great*

*posted the letter myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

DustyBin wrote: »

+1,000,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Can some mod just ban this really annoying poster. I'm actually thinking of not doing it as i'm fed up with this nonsense. Do they think we are idiots!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

DustyBin wrote: »

I'm a member of MSB myself and agree this poster is a bit annoying but please don't let him/her turn you off doing the race.

I'm a member of MSB myself and agree this poster is a bit annoying but please don't let him/her turn you off doing the race.
    Would you go to alsaa on a wednesday night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Would you go to alsaa on a wednesday night?

I don't myself as I'm on the other side of the city but a good few of the lads from the club do all right.

thanks, was just curious as was talking to one of them last week and was considering hopping in with them next week or week after.

Advertisement