Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fishmonger in Tramore

Options
  • 16-02-2010 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

New to these boards but does anyone know where the new fishmongers is in Tramore I drove around today and couldn't find it anywhere. I don't want it to be one of the businesses that I'll winge Tramore lacking if it goes belly up?? Plus Ash Wed tomorrow:eek:

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Unless its in the Indoor Market, the only fishmonger I can think of is the one who is outside the church some weekdays. Only new business in Tramore lately is the Butchers and Steak House.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭qork

It's beside the barbers on Main Street, on the left of the Main Street entrance to Super Value, blue Hartleys sign on the front, hard to miss!! Has a nice selection of stuff there, from pestos, pate, etc. :)

Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mommam

Thanks so much

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

qork wrote: »
    It's beside the barbers on Main Street, on the left of the Main Street entrance to Super Value, blue Hartleys sign on the front, hard to miss!! Has a nice selection of stuff there, from pestos, pate, etc. :)

Q.

How have I missed it!

Advertisement