Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodstock 2010

Options
  • 16-02-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

headliners announced: Twisted Sister, Children Of Bodom & Fear Factory, and Heaven and Hell
    http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/
    anyone heading to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Bloodbath, Devin Townsend, Behemoth, Sonata Arctica, Gojira... Yes, this is relevant to my interests.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Dio recovered from his bout with cancer already ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Would'nt mind seeing obituary and gojira.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Oh man, Devin Townsend!

I wish I could go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I think it's looking like one of the better line-ups this year. Will more than likely head over again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

I'm going with my boyfriend!! Never been before. Can't wait to see Fear Factory mainly.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'll be there for

Cannibal Corpse, EdGuy, Fear Factory, Children Of Bodom, a little bit of Twisted Sister and maybe some of Doro

but mostly EdGuy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

For anyone wondering about the cost per person;

Bloodstock ticket €125

Flights Dublin - Birmingham €80

Check in 1 bag €24

€229

The site looks to have collapsed in the past hour or so, but doubt that has anything to do with traffic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ensiferum, Sonata Artica.
    Edguy!!! Children of Bodom
    Heaven and Hell. And Doro and Korpiklaani both rocked at wacken last year.

I wanna go!

When do tickets for this normally sell out?!

• Advertisement

When do tickets for this normally sell out?!

Last year they didn't, but then Europe was headlining (and as much as I like them its not the right festival for them to be a part of) - the years before that it was near enough to selling out but I reckon most people still wait to see Download and Reading/Leeds before making their mind up

Given this years Download, being quite poor in contrast, this could be the best option

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If I had a way over, I'd love to go to this! I might see if I can get over, it'd be epic. Already seen Bodom and Corpse, but I'd love to see them again, amongst others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Last year they didn't, but then Europe was headlining (and as much as I like them its not the right festival for them to be a part of) - the years before that it was near enough to selling out but I reckon most people still wait to see Download and Reading/Leeds before making their mind up

Given this years Download, being quite poor in contrast, this could be the best option

Cheers dude :D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

kinda soon for them to be back as they headlined only 2 years ago! personally not a very exciting live band, but im sure ill watch their set! anyone know if there is more bands to be confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Feck, only found this thread now....
    I should be packing but since my flight is in a few hours.....

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Bloodstock was absolutely amazing although it will take another few weeks to nurse my injuries:D

Advertisement