Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost picture taken at Gwrych Castle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 AlcatrazLogan

When I look at the image I see a frame behind the girl, shaped like a 'T'. It almost looks like she's standing in front of a shop window behind the castle window. It could just be some old beams inside the castle but I thought it was worth mentioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

there are more ghost threads around here lately!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Riamfada wrote: »
    I think ours is the one forum where things arising from the dead is a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Riamfada wrote: »

You can't beat the old ghost/spirit threads, oh i just noticed my boyfriend followed some bread crumbs, *points up at AlcatrazLogan* :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

cable842 wrote: »
    that picture looks big time fake

It looks real enough to me. experts will have to see if it was Photoshopped though so until they examine it we won't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

zenno wrote: »
    It looks real enough to me. experts will have to see if it was Photoshopped though so until they examine it we won't know.

they're certainly taking their time anyway. besides, I think 6th explained it on the first page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

The suggestion that it is a spirit is based on the premise that there is no floor there. Well from this video, it seems that there is, a floor.

I'd say young girl walking around castle, caught on camera. Or has somebody has previously suggestied, "posing" for the camera.

"Hmmmm...Interesting", :rolleyes:....it doesnt appear that anyone had revealed themselves to the Sun/Star and said "thats me in the photo"

IMO, living breathing girl inside castle ruins. And profile of Gwrych Castle significantly raised...job done:rolleyes:

http://youtu.be/SQpMcazIhhM

Advertisement