Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHV query

Options
  • 16-02-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi, i got a whv last march but for personal reasons was unable to go. I hope to travel to oz around next oct/nov time.

Do i need to cancel this visa before it expires as i have not entered oz?Will i have any trouble getting another seeing as i did not use this one?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

linola_c wrote: »
    Hi, i got a whv last march but for personal reasons was unable to go. I hope to travel to oz around next oct/nov time.

Do i need to cancel this visa before it expires as i have not entered oz?Will i have any trouble getting another seeing as i did not use this one?

Thanks

on the safe side cancel it, but I heard once it is not activated it is cancelled, but can't confirm.

You can cancel it from here

Advertisement