Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Tar

Options
  • 16-02-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

He'll just tell you to come on to bed with him! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

First of all P, you have to realise that women are always right(apart from when they say it is tehm and not you, it's always you), so if she says you were selfish and obnoxious, I'm afraid you were Plowman. There's nothing you can do now apart from flirt and man up, try and win her back with good old sexual jealousy. You've come to the right place...see Sarky there..yeah the one in the nurses outfit, he takes the appointments. Have a word with him after.

in future I wouls uggest diamonds, lots of diamonds..instead of milk tray. Don't pay wither, you don't need a wallet, you are a man. Win her heart by beating up on the waiter. Finally oyou need to smell like a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

... And aroused?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Especially aroused...I know old spice, but they love it..makes you smell like jet fighters and punching.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I know exactly what you mean. Everything else smells of wild flowers and shame.

Stop smelling like shame men, us girls are after smething different...punching your mum...wd40 and such

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

Advertisement