Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel shops/holistic centres in galway

Options
  • 16-02-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Are there any angel shops/holisitc centres in galway city that run workshops?

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Hi Tom,

Not sure about workshops but try the Angel shop in Eyre Square centre. The lady in there is really nice and i'm sure she could help you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Are there any angel shops/holisitc centres in galway city that run workshops?

Tom

Hi Tom,

Theres a One Day Beginners Psychic / Mediumship Workshop in Tuam, Co. Galway on 20th March. You can get details here: http://www.paranormal.ie/events.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13 IrelandsMedium

Thanks Mark, I am running a 2 day mediumship development workshop myself in Galway on the 24/25th April, I was just looking for venue but all sorted, got venue in Eyres Square, details on www.tomcolton.com

Advertisement