Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worlds smallest DAB Radio

• 16-02-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

I Bought a Tiny DAB Radio from Argos now in the picture it looks big but when i saw it i nearly had a heart attack how small it was lol i was so shocked However its a great radio the FM On it Is excellent it works really well its called the Goodmans GHDAB101 Personal DAB Radio its a small portable one it works really well on DAB Aswell very pleased with it But the earphones supplied are annoying and dont really fit in my ear so im gonna buy some other earphones that my friend recommended me This is really is a good radio its 62 Euro i think in argos or homebase I Recommend it because its a great radio Here is a picture..
    67-5005347SPA71UC551911M.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

What earphones did your friend recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Baza210 wrote: »
    What earphones did your friend recommend?

He recommended me these ones Sony MDRE829V In-Ear Headphones He said these were very good
    hephers_mdre829v.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Sony don't make any particularly good earphones. How much are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Can you get BBC radio on these? In Ireland I mean.Or do you just get Irish stations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Only what RTE provide, but includes their extra digital stations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement