Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The CW announces 2010-11 renewals

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

This posting sums up my thoughts: "I think if OTH does come back, maybe a 13 episode final season might work to wrap things up. Mark Schwahn already has a Production deal with CBS/Paramount and I’m sure if would like to start working on other things even though I know he still loves OTH. If you do a 13 episode final season of OTH, then maybe you can launch LUX again midseason for 13 episodes. It’s win-win both ways…you renew both shows and save $$$$."

I agree, with the reduced ep. order for OTH and say cut a few non regular cast members it could come back and end it's run, LUX is the cheapest CW show....tis way they have two mid season shows when there regular shows are on hiatus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

^I'd rather see them scrap both shows and start making the network more accessible to other age groups and genders, apart from teenage girls...
    They've commissioned a few pilots, that would make it seem like they're thinking this way...
    Anyway as long as Supernatural is safe, I don't care about any of the other CW shows...
    Smallville was good back in the day, but I think they should let it die now... I watched it up as far as season 5, but then it was just overdone...

Advertisement