Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Musical (A Bit Of Fun)

• 16-02-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,108 ✭✭✭✭

My Name is Paul H 20 yr old from Waterford. I am planning to write a short musical/story based on the music of traditional irish tunes as it has became an ambition for me lol.

Heres the Plot.

The Rocky Road

The Rocky Road tells the story of 3 middle aged Brothers Paddy, John and Dixie Murphy who in 1979 decide to leave there homes in Liverpool to return to there homeland of Dublin but my mistake sail into Belfast. This Story tells a tale of Love, Togetherness and Drunkeness as the 3 brothers try there way back to there homeland of Dublin. Features Songs such as the Wild Rover, Black Velvet Band, Whiskey In the Jar, Dirty Old Town plus many more.

Coming Soon To This Board.

Im currently on the planning stages of writing this will try my best to have finished acts up as soon as i can.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dcmu

Well, good luck with that PTH. It actually looks like, if done well, could be a good little story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,108 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The plan is for there to be more dialoge then music. A lot the words in the songs will be irrelvant to the story but its only a bit of fun.

It is going to take some time to compelte but it will be done soon.

Stay Tuned.

Advertisement