Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ponyo the movie.

Options
  • 16-02-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

In the Cinema at the moment: Highly recommend it for family viewing in the cinema. A great film by studio Ghibli enjoyable for adults and kids alike. The animation and imaginative story is great.

Any one looking for something outside the standard movie animation genre should check it out. Inspirational stuff in a way.

In that sense I would recommend most studio ghibli animations. Some of them are a bit full on though so should be watched first by the parent. It was nice to see one of their movies on the full screen and it was highly enjoyable for both myself and the little one (4yrs). Enjoy.

Ps the critique from the 4yr olds point of view was that it was a better film than the princess and the frog;).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Definitely recommend the Ghibli movies, our little fella loves Porco Rosso, Howls Moving Castle and My Neighbour Totoro!

Advertisement