Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

67 year old kicks ass on bus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

mikeward wrote: »

another bus fight: black woman vs Asian woman

the asian woman has some kick on her!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mikeward

major bill wrote: »
    the asian woman has some kick on her!!!

she'd give jackie chan a run for his money.

skinhead knocks out cocky prick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Fair game???? see my above post for whats fair game but slapping a bird because she slapped you first is not fair game

This is just nonsense imo.
    girls are generally 3/4 stone lighter than males maybe more talk about a heavyweight fighter fighting a lightweight.

It's a strange generalisation all the same.
    People come in all shapes and sizes.

There are many girls who would easily outweigh me, with arms that are twice as thick as mine.
    Would this factor in for you, or does the vagina card trump all?

Usually only professionally organised fights are well matched in terms of weight.
    In street/life fights, someone is usually the instigator/aggresor and often someone will out-weigh/out-height and more importantly - out-fight the other person. This is key.

Thankfully I haven't been in 'proper' fights in my life (A few scuffles in school, none of which I instigated, they felt proper at the time as I was sh1tting myself).
    I truely hope to keep it that way. Personally witnessing or being involved in violent situations sends this horrible feeling throughout me, I wish it weren't the case but it is.

Now let's suppose a girl I was romantically involved with or one of probably any female that I know slaps me me, I'm pretty confident I'd walk away.
    I most certainly would if it was a romantic involvment.
    It'd probably be the last they'd ever see of me, I might make a statement or press charges.
    I hate being involved/dragged into physcially aggressive scenarios.

With all that said, and I rue the day that it could come....
    Should I be out and about in town, be it on a night out or otherwise and a girl should slap or punch me or my girflriend (and these scuffles/fights happen out of nothing if one party wants them to), I will slap her fúcking silly.

At least, I'd very much want to.
    However because of the slew of 'good samaritans' (possibily like yourself?) and others willing to jump heroically to the defense of any vagina clad person, regardless if they are the absolute biggest knacker on earth, regardless that they just slapped an entirely innocent party who are trying to have a peaceful night and for no just reason whatsoever and regardless that they they have no idea of the unfolding events, well I may have to consider just doing nothing for fear of ending up with my head bounced off a curb.

Pretty sh1tty options.

ive seen lads nearly getting kicked to death cos they thought it was fair game.:rolleyes:

I'm sure you have and it's some intensely pathetic sh1t that these brainless fools are so desperate to attempt to make heros of themseves with their neanderthal warped views on chivalry which have been breed into them and they can't think for themselves enough to think, 'Wait a minute, hold on, that's absolute sexist backward thinking nonsense that only perpetuates the view that female on male violence is excuseable, (a problem that is actually a bit more common than male on female violence) and possibly for this very reason.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

women always want to be treated equally, in that case they assault us we assault them....easy peasy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

The-Rigger wrote: »
    This is just nonsense imo.

It's a strange generalisation all the same.
    People come in all shapes and sizes.

There are many girls who would easily outweigh me, with arms that are twice as thick as mine.
    Would this factor in for you, or does the vagina card trump all?

Usually only professionally organised fights are well matched in terms of weight.
    In street/life fights, someone is usually the instigator/aggresor and often someone will out-weigh/out-height and more importantly - out-fight the other person. This is key.

Thankfully I haven't been in 'proper' fights in my life (A few scuffles in school, none of which I instigated, they felt proper at the time as I was sh1tting myself).
    I truely hope to keep it that way. Personally witnessing or being involved in violent situations sends this horrible feeling throughout me, I wish it weren't the case but it is.

Now let's suppose a girl I was romantically involved with or one of probably any female that I know slaps me me, I'm pretty confident I'd walk away.
    I most certainly would if it was a romantic involvment.
    It'd probably be the last they'd ever see of me, I might make a statement or press charges.
    I hate being involved/dragged into physcially aggressive scenarios.

With all that said, and I rue the day that it could come....
    Should I be out and about in town, be it on a night out or otherwise and a girl should slap or punch me or my girflriend (and these scuffles/fights happen out of nothing if one party wants them to), I will slap her fúcking silly.

At least, I'd very much want to.
    However because of the slew of 'good samaritans' (possibily like yourself?) and others willing to jump heroically to the defense of any vagina clad person, regardless if they are the absolute biggest knacker on earth, regardless that they just slapped an entirely innocent party who are trying to have a peaceful night and for no just reason whatsoever and regardless that they they have no idea of the unfolding events, well I may have to consider just doing nothing for fear of ending up with my head bounced off a curb.

Pretty sh1tty options.

I'm sure you have and it's some intensely pathetic sh1t that these brainless fools are so desperate to attempt to make heros of themseves with their neanderthal warped views on chivalry which have been breed into them and they can't think for themselves enough to think, 'Wait a minute, hold on, that's absolute sexist backward thinking nonsense that only perpetuates the view that female on male violence is excuseable, (a problem that is actually a bit more common than male on female violence) and possibly for this very reason.'

cnt reply to that cos i understand where your coming from. my original point was about the copper hitting the woman, ye dont hit women back in that situation or in a domestic.anyway move on and get some more videos up:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,347 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

On of the first things my parents thought me as a kid is that you don't hit girls. I still believe it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

On of the first things my parents thought me as a kid is that you don't hit girls. I still believe it.

This is my second post on the subject and I'll try to make it my last:

I believe your parents did you a disservice.
    What they should have taught you (and any sibblings you may have) is that you should not hit anybody but that should you choose to do, don't be surprised should they choose to hit back.

And what they are actually teaching you is that should a female choose to hit a male, she can do so at will as nothing will happen in return.

This means some people don't learn/don't have to learn to regulate and control their anger as well as they ought to.
    Intead in stressful situations, they are more inclined than the rest of us to lash out physically.
    This, in my opinion in part explains why the majority of domestic violence situations are initiated by females.

Should anyone think or suggest this post is anti-women - I want to assure you that it is not.
    This frankly bizarre and counter productive lesson many parents are teaching their children - that one gender can initiate violence without retort is a major disservice to all of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I think the idea is that you don't hit anyone - but you especially don't hit someone physically smaller than you ie a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Why in these videos are the aggressors always shirtless??

I mean, what's that all about?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Morlar wrote: »
    I think the idea is that you don't hit anyone - but you especially don't hit someone physically smaller than you ie a woman.

Not always as straight forward as that though is it? What do you do if you're strolling down the street and some bloke smaller and scrawnier than you walks up to you, and for no reason calls you a cunnt and boxes you in the head? Turn the other cheek? Fukk that!

For me it all comes down to who instigates it. If you throw the first punch it doesn't matter if you are a five foot nothing 7 stone guy with asthma, a woman, or anything else that means you are probably going to lose the fight. You started it, take your fukking punishment. Don't want to get hit? Don't hit people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I saw a woman get decked one night as she was mouthing off drunkenly to a couple and the girl said something back to her, the guy was trying to just keep her walking and avoid watching his missus get into a catfight but the drunk one went for him instead and started punching and clawing at him, at first he was just standing here trying to protect himself but then you could see him think "ah fcuk this!" and he just knocked her clean out with one punch. Domestic violence=horrible, guys hitting girls when its an attack and uncalled for= horrible, twatting a drunk bitch trying to claw your eyes out= self defence

This is one of the nastiest fights you'll ever see, two ex cons go at it and the mexican guy decks the white fella, but then starts jumping up and kneeing him right in the neck, causing him to go into a spasm ,its pretty disturbing:

http://gorillafights.com/fightvideos/11066/fighting-videos-by-felonyfights.com.html

krudler wrote: »
    I saw a woman get decked one night as she was mouthing off drunkenly to a couple and the girl said something back to her, the guy was trying to just keep her walking and avoid watching his missus get into a catfight but the drunk one went for him instead and started punching and clawing at him, at first he was just standing here trying to protect himself but then you could see him think "ah fcuk this!" and he just knocked her clean out with one punch. Domestic violence=horrible, guys hitting girls when its an attack and uncalled for= horrible, twatting a drunk bitch trying to claw your eyes out= self defence

This is one of the nastiest fights you'll ever see, two ex cons go at it and the mexican guy decks the white fella, but then starts jumping up and kneeing him right in the neck, causing him to go into a spasm ,its pretty disturbing:

http://gorillafights.com/fightvideos/11066/fighting-videos-by-felonyfights.com.html

I've seen plenty of woman on drunken nights out on the town starting **** with men, for no reason. Last weekend i witnessed an unprovoked attack on a man by 4 woman who smashed pint glasses over his head, and then proceeded to kick seven shades of **** out of him with sharp stiletto high heel shoes. The man got up and pushed one of the women-who was trying to claw his eyes out. but was then beat down again, this time by the boyfriends. Reason for this brutal beating! he knocked over one of the girls drinks by accident..he even offered to buy the aggressive bitch another pint.

If a woman's intentions are to to damage you for life or kill you, then i think it's fair game to strike back. if it's just some woman throwing slaps then just be the better man and walk away.

i've seen that fight before.. it pretty brutal. but the guy was a racist cowardly piece of ****. Karmas a bitch

check this fight out: some skinhead white supremacist, who's hungry decides to take a bite out of some Adam sandler lookalikes face.

foxyboxer wrote: »
    Why in these videos are the aggressors always shirtless??

I mean, what's that all about?:rolleyes:

it's macho bravado

Video from Germany: a guy with a mullet gets the moustache knocked of him by a pimp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

The first video is hilarious.

" ooohhhhh lord have mercy"

"what DA f*ck"

Priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Bring amplamps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

not been racist but these vidoes always seem to involve minoritys in america:confused:
    Being fat in america does not make you a minority....oh you were talking about the other guy:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Little Guys Kicks Ass

btw this threa should be renamed to Ultimate Retort Thread!!!

they really got taught a lesson.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

bazmaiden wrote: »

My god that was pathetic. I know 14 year olds that would batter the both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

strobe wrote: »
    My god that was pathetic. I know 14 year olds that would batter the both of them.

pathetic because they didn't just jump in and start brawling eh?
    lolz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

The-Rigger wrote: »
    This is my second post on the subject and I'll try to make it my last:

I believe your parents did you a disservice.
    What they should have taught you (and any sibblings you may have) is that you should not hit anybody but that should you choose to do, don't be surprised should they choose to hit back.

And what they are actually teaching you is that should a female choose to hit a male, she can do so at will as nothing will happen in return.

This means some people don't learn/don't have to learn to regulate and control their anger as well as they ought to.
    Intead in stressful situations, they are more inclined than the rest of us to lash out physically.
    This, in my opinion in part explains why the majority of domestic violence situations are initiated by females.

Should anyone think or suggest this post is anti-women - I want to assure you that it is not.
    This frankly bizarre and counter productive lesson many parents are teaching their children - that one gender can initiate violence without retort is a major disservice to all of us.

Quite possibly the best post I have read on here. Well said.

We have gone a bit off topic though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Quite possibly the best post I have read on here. Well said.

We have gone a bit off topic though...
    In other news......

SV wrote: »
    pathetic because they didn't just jump in and start brawling eh?
    lolz.

Pathetic because they threw about a dozen of what I'd be ashamed to call punches each and only one half landed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭BrianD3

mikeward wrote: »

they really got taught a lesson.
    That's my favourite out of all the fight videos. I love it when the big bruiser in the black t shirt gets involved. Well chosen music for the video too

Dunno if this one has been posted already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

strobe wrote: »
    Pathetic because they threw about a dozen of what I'd be ashamed to call punches each and only one half landed.

Your man in the rep threw one punch and knocked your man flat on his back.

All the rest were blocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Lads whats going on, there should be only clips of rough justice and the little guy standing up for himself type clips in here.

Leave the random fight clips at the door.

Advertisement