Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

67 year old kicks ass on bus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Take it elsewhere or you'll both be taking a break from this forum.

I think you'll find he started it as well as personally abusing me by calling me a troll, but i guess as he has over 4,000 posts he has thrown enough sh1t at the wall, as it were, to be allowed to do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    I think you'll find he started it as well as personally abusing me by calling me a troll, but i guess as he has over 4,000 posts he has thrown enough sh1t at the wall, as it were, to be allowed to do that.

this thread is all about the love for epic beard guy and all other people who kicked a bully's ass.

if you two wanna fight, i suggest sometime in june inside the cage with epic beard guy and his new 'friend' michael :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

cloneslad wrote: »
    this thread is all about the love for epic beard guy and all other people who kicked a bully's ass.

if you two wanna fight, i suggest sometime in june inside the cage with epic beard guy and his new 'friend' michael :D
    I vote Frada whoops them in the ring :cool:

Teach 'em for back chattin' in his domain :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

So much win. *wipes tears* :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Crow71

Ive watched this video about 100 times :D, so many classic lines "I see tough guys like you and i slap the sh1t outta them"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Take it elsewhere or you'll both be taking a break from this forum.

I'm done, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭eddie the eagle

btard wrote: »

LOL. "seven sandwiches man, seven sandwiches and four cartons of milk" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭IrishManSaipan

Playing the foooking race card. Typical bs.:rolleyes:

He picked on a senior citizen, encouraged on by the other blacks. If the roles were reversed, Jesse Jackson and the NACCP would be in uproar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

he was 50?? I thought he was only about 22-23, he looks younger than me and I am 25 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

cloneslad wrote: »
    he was 50?? I thought he was only about 22-23, he looks younger than me and I am 25 :(
    Mr Fiddy got his ass handed bak by EBM :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

Bonito wrote: »
    I vote Frada whoops them in the ring :cool:

Teach 'em for back chattin' in his domain :pac:

*cringe*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

Some people see racism in everything.:rolleyes:

Maybe, but lots of people see racism in a white man telling a black man to shine his shoes (however that came about.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

"I'm not racist, that's my best friend Scotty he's black. Smile Scotty. He has no teeth. I knocked them out when he tried to steal my cocaine one night. That's how we met. He's homeless, he sleeps on my floor." :eek:

Maybe, but lots of people see racism in a white man telling a black man to shine his shoes (however that came about.)

EBM was talking to his amigo, telling him he needed to spitshine his shoes before he attended his mothers funeral. The other dude piped in with "why a brudda gotta spit shine yo shoes". Then it all kicked off.......

The only racism came from the camera lady. "Kick his white ass". "Say it again, say it again, pinky". If the roles were reversed, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the NAACP would be marching and demanding retribution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

racecard.jpg

race-card.jpg

EBM was talking to his amigo, telling him he needed to spitshine his shoes before he attended his mothers funeral. The other dude piped in with "why a brudda gotta spit shine yo shoes". Then it all kicked off.......

The only racism came from the camera lady. "Kick his white ass". "Say it again, say it again, pinky". If the roles were reversed, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the NAACP would be marching and demanding retribution.

He said he was talking to his friend, who somehow doesn't appear on the video, at all, nowhere to be seen. "EBG" also claims the guy he hit was a convicted murderer out on parole and now he's behind bars, which also turns out to be false. He also said the black guy pulled a knife on him, which is also false! I wouldn't take that mans word for anything, he is clearly mentally disturbed.

So all we have to go on is the video. Where the video cuts in "EPG" is asking a black man "how much for a spitshine?".

There is a real undercurrent of racism on here and it fukkin stinks. This is not the Ireland Frederick Douglas fell in love with . Shame on us.

He said he was talking to his friend, who somehow doesn't appear on the video, at all, nowhere to be seen. "EBG" also claims the guy he hit was a convicted murderer out on parole and now he's behind bars, which also turns out to be false. He also said the black guy pulled a knife on him, which is also false! I wouldn't take that mans word for anything, he is clearly mentally disturbed.

So all we have to go on is the video. Where the video cuts in "EPG" is asking a black man "how much for a spitshine?".

He sat with his buddy at the front of the bus. What about the afro-american telling the guy to "kick his white ass" and "say it again, pinky".

But of course, its the white guy who is racist for defending himself from a thug. As we know, only whitey can be racist.:rolleyes:
    There is a real undercurrent of racism on here and it fukkin stinks. This is not the Ireland Frederick Douglas fell in love with . Shame on us.

Are you ok?:confused:

He sat with his buddy at the front of the bus. What about the afro-american telling the guy to "kick his white ass" and "say it again, pinky".

But of course, its the white guy who is racist for defending himself from a thug. As we know, only whitey can be racist.:rolleyes:

Are you ok?:confused:

He sat with his buddy at the front of the bus? Why then is he at the back of the bus talking about a spitshine to a black guy? Howcome when he gets up to move to the front we don't see his buddy move with him? Where is this buddy? Does he even exist?

"What about the afro-american telling the guy to "kick his white ass" and "say it again, pinky"."

What about the BLACK guy (i think it was a female) saying "kick his white ass"? What do you want from me? I don't and have not condoned such behaviour. I fail to see the relevance.

"But of course, its the white guy who is racist for defending himself from a thug. As we know, only whitey can be racist"

That is a bit extreme don't you think? Where did you get such a crazy idea. If that is your argument to defend a white man asking a black man for a spitshine, then it is a very weak one.

• Advertisement

The way i see it is, EBM was sitting up the front of the bus origionally, i gather this from when the black guy says "why a brother got to spit shine your shoes?", and EBM gestures to the front of the bus and says "you offered". also the black guy says "take your ass backk up there and get the fcuk outa my face".

while this is happening there is a guy sitting directly behind the driver looking down to the back. i would say that this is EBM's "friend". he seems like the sort of guy that would talk to anyone, so weather this was a newly made on the bus friend i don't know.

i'd say EBM was sitting where he was when the punches were thrown talking to his friend opposite when the black guy got on the bus. on passing by EBM he probably overheard him saying about getting his shoes spit shined and took it that it was directed towards him. being black and all that.

or another scenario could have been that EBM had his feet stretched out in the walkway through the bus, and the black guy might have said "do you want me to spit shine your shoes" cos they were in his way.

The way i see it is, EBM was sitting up the front of the bus origionally, i gather this from when the black guy says "why a brother got to spit shine your shoes?", and EBM gestures to the front of the bus and says "you offered". also the black guy says "take your ass backk up there and get the fcuk outa my face".

while this is happening there is a guy sitting directly behind the driver looking down to the back. i would say that this is EBM's "friend". he seems like the sort of guy that would talk to anyone, so weather this was a newly made on the bus friend i don't know.

i'd say EBM was sitting where he was when the punches were thrown talking to his friend opposite when the black guy got on the bus. on passing by EBM he probably overheard him saying about getting his shoes spit shined and took it that it was directed towards him. being black and all that.

or another scenario could have been that EBM had his feet stretched out in the walkway through the bus, and the black guy might have said "do you want me to spit shine your shoes" cos they were in his way.

Eddie, that could well be the case, in which case it's a misunderstanding that escalated and both are culpable, the black man moreso. It's certainly not the case that the white guy took on some thugged out bully.

Thanks for the intelligent response.

Sorry for the overuse of the word "case".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mikeward

Eddie, that could well be the case, in which case it's a misunderstanding that escalated and both are culpable, the black man moreso. It's certainly not the case that the white guy took on some thugged out bully.

I disagree. it was certainly a case of a drunken thug "trying to" beat up an elderly man egged on by a racist woman filming it. its not a black vs white thing either. its an asshole being put in his place. .
    Im mixrace myself And this black dude is definitely a loser who gives honest hard working black people a badname. Now he's on the radio sounding like sidney poitier blaming everyone except himself!? he blames the drink.
    He's a 50 yr old idiotic Thug who got what he deserved.

mikeward wrote: »

I disagree. it was certainly a case of a drunken thug "trying to" beat up an elderly man egged on by a racist woman filming it. its not a black vs white thing either. its an asshole being put in his place. .
    Im mixrace myself And this black dude is definitely a loser who gives honest hard working black people a badname. Now he's on the radio sounding like sidney poitier blaming everyone except himself!? he blames the drink.
    He's a 50 yr old idiotic Thug who got what he deserved.

Like i said, the black man is more culpable. But don't tell me "EBG" (retarded Americanism), was a shrinking violet, quaking in his boots. The video picks it up with him asking a black man "how much for a spitshine?". I also think it's fatuous to say the black guy was trying to "beat him up".

It's very naive to say it's not a white vs black thing because unfortunately that is what it has become with a lot of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

as funny as this vid is ebm(vietnam tom)is in the wrong michael threww the first punch but ebm was being racist. in the later interviews it's obvious hes mentally disturbed. mike mentions that ebm was 51-50 which is a law in california to do with mentally disturbed people( thank you wikipedia) all the bs ebm says about only talking to a friend(who wasn't there) about shoeshines. about him flashing a knife and being a convict and a murderer has come out as being false. and michael seems to be an upstanding member of society and it's a shame to see that even in ireland a funny video about some old guy beating uyp a younger guy has to be reduced to "white man gives n1gger what he deserved.shame on you all

and yes i realise that if EBM ever finds out i dissed him he's gonna beat my ass

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    as funny as this vid is ebm(vietnam tom)is in the wrong michael threww the first punch but ebm was being racist. in the later interviews it's obvious hes mentally disturbed. mike mentions that ebm was 51-50 which is a law in california to do with mentally disturbed people( thank you wikipedia) all the bs ebm says about only talking to a friend(who wasn't there) about shoeshines. about him flashing a knife and being a convict and a murderer has come out as being false. and michael seems to be an upstanding member of society and it's a shame to see that even in ireland a funny video about some old guy beating uyp a younger guy has to be reduced to "white man gives n1gger what he deserved.shame on you all

and yes i realise that if EBM ever finds out i dissed him he's gonna beat my ass

i agree that EBM is a crazy ass, but that doesn't make him racist. how was he being racist? the only racism i heard was from the girl who recorded the whole thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

i agree that EBM is a crazy ass, but that doesn't make him racist. how was he being racist? the only racism i heard was from the girl who recorded the whole thing
    he mighn't have been intentionally racist maybe because of his mental state it was a slip of tongue but would you ask a black man the price of a spitshine, which is what EBM did and expect him not to take it as racist. it's just not acceptable in this day and age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Co45

It's quite clear his radio interview was a serious case of damage limitation. Theres no way I am believing he is normally an upstanding member of society considering his actions on the bus. Racist remark or not Micheal was drunk in public in the middle of the day, assaulted someone, threatened to kill that same person etc.
    His radio interview was so contrived. "I knew I was going to get beat up but wanted to defend my race" :rolleyes: What a load of ****, he threw that punch after EBG said he would slap the **** out of him, not after any racist remark. Also lets not forget he followed EBG

he mighn't have been intentionally racist maybe because of his mental state it was a slip of tongue but would you ask a black man the price of a spitshine, which is what EBM did and expect him not to take it as racist. it's just not acceptable in this day and age

to be honest, and no offence intended, but that is total BS. you saying that even though what he said wasn't intentionally ment to be racist, and therefore he wasn't being racist, that because the black man decides he was being racist, then he must have been.

• Advertisement

to be honest, and no offence intended, but that is total BS. you saying that even though what he said wasn't intentionally ment to be racist, and therefore he wasn't being racist, that because the black man decides he was being racist, then he must have been.

Asking a black man how much for a spitshine is racist. It's racist here and it sure as fukk is a hell of a lot more racist in the US where racial tensions have whole different significance and history to here.

Whether or not the old man is racist all depends on the intentions behind the question. I can't speak of the mans intentions but i can certainly understand the black mans outrage, but there is no doubt he handled it badly, awfully infact.

It's a bit sad to see the Irish become so "white".

Advertisement