Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof-bars for Renault Megane (1996-2002 models)

Options
  • 17-02-2010 12:38am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭

hi, beloved megane kicked the bucket... renault-made roofbars for sale, built to fit Megane/MegaVan models of 1996-2002 era... good cond, very easy on / off with supplied allen key... €60 negotiable, will throw in straps and rhino-brand pads if you twist my arm...
    Located in Sligo, collection only, too awkward to post... can mail me at aongo@campus.ie or reply here

PS: can also give me a shout if you need any other spare parts for said Megane - everything available except unfortunately for timing-belt, pistons and valves :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

Bad news on the belt :( but what kinda radio is in it? is it a whole dash kinda thing or a stand alone jobby that can be taken out? im looking for a radio with a tape deck to put into my van, the older the beter, as long as it works! found a load of old tapes of mine in the attic a want to listin to again

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

I've a 2005 megane scenic, if they're compatible i might be interested in taking a look.

Will need to have a root around to see if i can find out.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭aongo

hey rothai, unfortunately the radio, while working perfectly, is a whole dash effort, with seperate display higher on the dash and steering wheel controls... not sure if it'd be suitable for ya

jkl, you'd be more than welcome to anything if compatible, again, the car is stationary in sligo at the moment, likely to be staying put for next couple of weeks before I decide where to scrap it... so you'd have to come here...
    stuff that failed and i replaced over the years were rear seat-belt buckles for NCTs and internal rearview mirror (that inexplicably rusted behind the glass)... that was it really - was a good little motor :(

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

I've been informed these aren't compatible with the 2005 Megane Scenic :(
    Sorry man.

Advertisement