Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Home

Options
  • 17-02-2010 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I hope its ok to start a thread on here, as i am not sure where i should, but anyway, a friend of a friend, is looking to rent a 4 Bed house in or around Donegal town, for 1 week from the 6th till the 13th of August, so i was wondering does anyone on here know of any houses that might be for rent, their budget is a bit tight though i think about €550 to €600 max they are willing to pay. Any information would be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

You could try donegal lettings or donegal properties. I know they rent houses long time but they might do holiday lets to. Both have websites with contact numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

There's a very good site that has holiday rentals around the whole of Donegal - try googling self-catering cottage holidays in Donegal. I don't want to put up the link directly although I have nothing to do with it, I hasten to add :)

Advertisement