Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking boots/shoes/trainers?

Options
  • 17-02-2010 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

Wonder if anyone can help me. I need to get a pair of walking boots, shoes or trainers. First let me say it is not for serious walking, I walk my dog about 5 miles a day in fields, on a beach sometimes hills. The only thing I have been unemployed for over a year now, so I need something reasonable in price.
    Would anyone be able to recommend boots or shoes or trainers that could be got for around the €50 mark. I know I won't able to get the best, but need something durable, comfortable and waterproof. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭keenan110

Hi, a very good place to look would be Ramblers Way, on Mary's Street (just at the end of Jervis Street). They have very reasonable prices and have loads of boots and shoes all suited for walking, i got a pair of boots which i used for two years and they were €50. Also the staff there are always very helpful.

Advertisement